COVID-19 infection status 1,416,292 dead the cumulative number of infected people is 60,074,174.
Total confirmed new cases confirmed per day are 577,198 and +40136(+7.47%) the death toll is 11,263 and compared to the previous day +1104(+10.87%) compared to the previous day.
last updated 27 November 2020.
The published data uses the published data of each country from the WHO (World Health Organization) COVID-19 status report.
"[COVID-19 Report]" User terms
Aggregate (hereinafter referred to as "Company") declares User Terms as follows regarding the use of "[COVID-19 Report]" (hereinafter referred to as "[COVID-19 Report]") (Hereinafter referred to as "these Terms").
The user of "[COVID-19 Report]" (hereinafter referred to as "customer") shall use "[COVID-19 Report]" in advance agreeing to these terms.
The content of this agreement is subject to change as necessary, so please refer to the latest User terms when using "[COVID-19 Report]".
1. Purpose of "[COVID-19 Report]"
2. Member Registration Procedure
In accordance with the procedure prescribed by the Company, you may conduct the registration procedure of "[COVID-19 Report]" member (hereinafter referred to as "[COVID-19 Report]" member) I will.
We may make different services offered at "[COVID-19 Report]" with customers who are not members of "[COVID-19 Report]" or customers who have not completed the membership registration procedure specified by us.
The contents of the services to be offered can be arbitrarily decided by the Company or changed at any time.
3. About security
"[COVID-19 Report]" For membership registration, use currently the most reliable encryption communication technology on the Internet, so that the information to be transmitted will not be seen by a third party It is encrypted.
In addition, we are also introducing anti-virus software for computer viruses.
Register and manage login accounts
You login account and password (hereinafter referred to as "login account, etc.")
We are responsible for registering, managing, etc of ourselves at our own risk and we are not responsible for any damage caused by insufficient management of customers, error in use, damage caused by third party's use etc.
In addition, the customer shall provide services (such as services operated by members other than the Company) for login accounts and so on.
Shall be used at your own risk and the use of the service shall be in accordance with the provisions of each agreement prescribed by the operator of the service concerned.
We do not assume any responsibility for damages caused by using services related to login accounts etc, troubles arising between said service operator and customer etc.
5. About privacy
(1) About handling of personal information
 Purpose of use
In order to provide "[COVID-19 Report]" to customers, we will acquire the necessary personal information of customers, but the purpose of using these personal information is as follows It is as follows.
for identity verification at login
b. Regarding "[COVID-19 Report]", in order to contact customers as necessary
 Third party offering
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties unless it falls under any of the following.
a. When customer agrees
b. When disclosing / providing statistical data in a state where customers can not be identified
c. When based on statutes
d. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, when it is difficult to obtain customer's consent
e. When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of healthy fostering of children, when it is difficult to obtain customer's consent
f. The possibility of hindering the performance of the affairs by obtaining the consent of the customer when it is necessary for the government agencies or local governments or persons who received consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and ordinances When there is
We may consign all or part of the handling of the acquired personal information to the extent necessary for the above purpose of use after taking necessary protection measures.
 disclosure, correction / deletion, suspension of use, etc.
If you wish to notify, disclose, correct, add, delete, stop using or erase your use purpose of personal information, we will accept it in the inquiry form.
If you can not enter all the items, please understand that it may not be possible to use all or part of "[COVID-19 Report]".
6. About using "[COVID-19 Report]"
(1) Prohibition of diversion and resale of "[COVID-19 Report]"
 You agree to indemnify us for any or all of the "[COVID-19 Report]" we offer, acts committed to marketing activities or other commercial purposes or similar activities It shall not be used or accessed for the purpose of preparation for that purpose. In addition, we shall not use or access for other purposes such as religious activities, political activities etc.
(2) Change / stop "[COVID-19 Report]"
We may change the "[COVID-19 Report]" we are offering to you depending on our circumstances. Also, please be forewarned that there may be cases where "[COVID-19 Report]" may be suspended when disasters, accidents or other emergencies occur. In addition, we will not compensate anything, even if you or the third party suffered damage by changing / stopping "[COVID-19 Report]" without prior consent of the customer.
(3) Equipment required for use of "[COVID-19 Report]"
In order for you to use "[COVID-19 Report]" you need to access the web. As for access to the web, it is necessary for the customer to properly prepare and operate the equipment and software necessary for their own responsibility and cost, and as for the preparation, the method etc. for the customer to access the web We are not involved at all.
"[COVID-19 Report]" is used at your own risk. In addition, we acknowledge in advance the following items.
(1) About posted information
(2) Contents of information
We do not make any warranty regarding the content of the information posted. Please use it at your discretion. In addition, we will not make any compensation and involvement in respect of customer's damage caused by the information posted (including damage caused by computer virus infection caused by various contents created by customers) and troubles between customers Hmm.
(3) Linked site
We do not make any warranty on the site operated by a third party linked from "[COVID-19 Report]". Please use it at your discretion. In addition, we will not make any compensation or involvement in respect of damage caused by the link destination, troubles between customers, etc.
8. Copyright, property rights and other rights
(1) copyright, trademark right and other intellectual property rights relating to the content and individual information, trademark, image, advertisement, design etc contained in "[COVID-19 Report]" and All other property rights belong to us or a legitimate right holder.
(2) "[COVID-19 Report]" and all related software used contain property rights protected by intellectual property laws and regulations etc.
(3) In the event that you are authorized to use / use from us, third party with copyright or other intellectual property rights and other property rights, or by law Edit, modify, publish, reprint, publicly transmit, distribute, distribute, and distribute the contents of "[COVID-19 Report]" and "[COVID-19 Report]" unless authorized to use or use without permission from the person. Selling, offering, translation / adaptation, etc. Any other use or use should not be performed.
(4) We are not responsible for any damage incurred by the customer against the acts contrary to the preceding items, and we assume no liability whatsoever by you In case, we shall have the right to claim the profit equivalent amount.
9. Prohibited act
(1) When you use "[COVID-19 Report]" you are prohibited from doing the following acts.
 Information provided by "[COVID-19 Report]" may be copied or otherwise transferred without our prior consent, except as specifically permitted by law or this convention or guidelines Reproduction, reproduction, sending, assignment, distribution, distribution, resale, or storage for use for these purposes
 Be in violation of these Terms or Guidelines
 Contravening public order and morals
 illegal behavior, criminal behavior, leading to or promoting serious dangerous behavior
 Infringes on intellectual property rights of our company, other customers or third parties
 Illegally infringe or possibly infringe the rights or interests of other customers or third parties
 Preventing the operation of "[COVID-19 Report]" or damaging our credibility
 Make a false declaration when registering for "[COVID-19 Report]"
 that the same person makes multiple "[COVID-19 Report]" membership registration
 Misuse of ID and password or other customers or third parties to use
 Other things that we judge as inappropriate
(2) In the event that the acts judged by the Company to be inappropriate in light of the actions that fall under each item of the preceding paragraph or the purpose and purpose of "[COVID-19 Report]" are made, May suspend the use of "[COVID-19 Report]" or any other measure deemed appropriate by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use") to the customer, Regardless of whether or not the customer is responsible for the responsibility, the measure can be made based on our discretion and judgment, and we can not answer the customer any reason why we have taken measures to suspend the use In addition, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the customer due to suspension of measures.
10. Termination Procedure
(1) If the "[COVID-19 Report]" member wishes to cancel, we will carry out the predetermined cancellation procedure of our company.
(2) The member of the "[COVID-19 Report]" reserves all rights and benefits related to the account of the member of "[COVID-19 Report]" that we used when canceling I shall lose.
(3) The "[COVID-19 Report]" member will preliminarily agree that the content submitted by himself / herself will not be deleted even by the cancellation procedure.
(4) When the member of "[COVID-19 Report]" completes the cancellation procedure or when the contract under this agreement between the Company and the "[COVID-19 Report]" member ends Even,
Four. Registration and management of login accounts, etc. 5. About Privacy,
6. About use of "[COVID-19 Report]" (1), (2), (4), (5) ,
8. Copyright, property rights and other rights,
9. Prohibited acts,
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction are still valid.
11. Change of this agreement
The Company shall be able to change the contents of these Terms, in which case it shall notify by notice on "[COVID-19 Report]" and other methods that we deem appropriate I will. If notified, the change will take effect and the customer accepted the change.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan, and in the event of the need for litigation concerning this Agreement, the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance shall, upon consultation between the parties We will decide.
If you have any questions, please contact us from the form below.
"[COVID-19 Report]" inquiry form
In the case of